- Cyrus Mistry wins the DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2014 for his book Chronicle of a Corpse Bearer
- Aleph to publish A Suitable Boy and A Suitable Girl by Vikram Seth.
Jerry Pinto’s novel Em and the Big Hoom, which was awarded the Hindu Literary Prize for 2012, wins the Crossword Book Award for Fiction 2013
Nilanjana Roy has won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2013 for her book The Wildings
Chetan Raj Shrestha has won the Tata Literature Live First Book Award 2013 for his book The King's Harvest
We are delighted to announce that we will be publishing Justice Leila Seth's new book, Matters of Judgement.
- Aleph to publish renowned historian Romila Thapar's next book, as well as award-winning novelist Kavery Nambisan's new work
- Aleph has acquired the rights to N. Ram's Bofors and Other Great Indian Controversies in which he reveals for the first time the truth behind his biggest scoops
- Aleph has acquired the rights to Shashi Tharoor's new novel, Border Crossing
- Aleph has acquired the rights to Mark Tully's next book, in which he revisits the terrain of his bestselling The Heart of India
- Aleph will publish the new novel by Damon Galgut (winner of the Commonwealth Writers' Prize for the Best Book from the Africa Region, and twice shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize)
- Jerry Pinto won The Hindu Lit Prize for his book Em and The Big Hoom